Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookie
These are the perfect go to meal, when you’re on the go. And you don’t have to feel bad about having cookies for breakfast.It’s like a guilty pleasure when you’re eating dessert for breakfast, but they have all the nutrients that your body needs. These are healthier than breakfast cereals. Plus, with the added protein, you’ll stay full and satisfied.
3 ripe Bananas
2 c. Oats
1/4 c. Peanut Butter
1 – 2 scoops Protein Powder, chocolate or vanilla
2 tsp. Honey
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium sized mixing bowl, mash the three bananas. Add peanut butter and with a whisk or an electric mixer, beat for a few minutes until smooth and you cannot see banana lumps.
3. Add oats and protein powder and mix well. Add honey and mix.
4. Drop by rounded spoonful onto a nonstick cookie sheet. Place in oven and bake for about 8-13 minutes or until they feel firm. They are not going to brown like a chocolate chip cookie would.
5. Remove and let cool for a few minutes before removing with a spatula.