|1 cup||Unsweetened almond milk (or low fat milk of choice)|
|1/2 cup||Plain low fat Greek yogurt (or mashed banana, or applesauce)|
|1/4 cup||Peanut flour (aka PB2) 1|
|1/4 tsp||Salt (or to taste)|
|2 tbs||Baking stevia or 1/4 cup sweetener that measures like sugar 2|
|1 cup||Old fashioned oats|
|1/4 cup||Protein powder (or additional oats)|
- In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
- Divide between 2 small bowls, mugs, or mason jars.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (or for at least an hour (or more) so the oats soften and absorb the liquid).
- Top with peanut butter and/or chocolate chips if desired!
- Enjoy cold, or microwave for 30-60 seconds to enjoy warm!