Embrace the flavor of the season with a dessert that’s filled with cinnamon, spice, protein, and a delicious serving of healthy protein.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 3/8 cup Low Fat ricotta, cream cheese, or a combo
- 1 tbsp Calorie Free Pancake Syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp allspice or mixed spice
- Using an electric blender, blend and then whisk all of the ingredients together. If you want your mousse thicker and more cheesecake-like, add a bit more of the mascarpone (or some cream cheese) to the mix.
- Stick your mix in a sandwich bag and attach a piping nozzle. If you don’t have a piping nozzle, just stick the mix in a sandwich bag and cut a small corner off.
- Pipe (or squeeze) the mix into a cup.
- Serve and enjoy!
Note: You can skip steps two and three if you don’t care about aesthetics. Just eat the mousse out of the bowl—no judgment!