- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: 4
- 6 Reduced Fat bacon slices, cut into 1-inch-wide pieces
- 1 medium head romaine lettuce (12 ounces), cut crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Light Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Marinated Chicken Cutlets, thinly sliced crosswise
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (1 cup)
- 2 plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise and sliced crosswise 1/2 inch thick
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, thinly sliced, and cut into 2-inch pieces
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
In a medium skillet, cook bacon over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain on a paper-towel-lined plate.
In a large bowl, toss lettuce with vinaigrette. Place lettuce on platter; arrange bacon, chicken, feta, tomatoes, and avocado on top. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.