Skinny Pumpkin Pie
Want to indulge without the bulge? This is the perfect mix of both worlds!!!
This version is lower in sugar and fat but still has all of the flavor. And you better believe I used that as an excuse to have it for breakfast. Pumpkin is a vegetable and good source of nutrition so why not?
- 1 15oz can pumpkin puree
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 package (0.8oz) sugar free vanilla pudding mix (not instant)
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener*
- 3 egg whites
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 8-inch reduced fat graham cracker crust
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Whisk together pumpkin puree through vanilla extract
3. Pour into pie crust and place in the oven to bake uncovered for 50-60 minutes or until edges are set and the center is still a bit jiggly.
Makes 8 servings: 150 Cals per piece.
Serving Suggestion: Top with a dollop of light/sugar free whipped cream!